Journal away your day with this journal created exclusively for nurses!
“Journaling has changed my life; situations at work do not upset me as easily”
This is a quote from a study on journaling for registered nurses which found there were huge benefits! (Nursing Of Nursing Education & Practice 2017)
Nursing can be both rewarding and stressful. It can also be mentally and emotionally exhausting, and journaling is a way of helping ease that stress.
I’ve created a range of journals to help you get all your thoughts and feelings to paper; a completely safe space where you can write anything you like.
Research has shown journaling has countless benefits including;
- Reducing Stress
- Improving Mood
- Improving Critical Thinking Skills
- Promotes Understanding & Self Awareness
- Improve on our habits
- It can even lower our blood pressure!
Created by Nurse Bec Supplies - it’s the first of its kind in that it’s designed specifically for registered nurses (you will find a student nurse version on the website & I’ve got another coming up for health care workers).
- A5, with 264 (267 total) undated pages, paper 90gsm, and an opaque acetate cover front and back for protection
- Has a positive theme with sections for you to fill out about yourself to help encourage you when you’re having bad days at work.
- Has pages for you to write any positive comments people may have said to you.
- And has inspirational quotes throughout the book.
“Journaling is your avenue to emotional literacy. There’s no greater self help book written than the one you’ve written about yourself” (Vex King)
FREE UK SHIPPING