Start your nursing journey here…
The journey to becoming a nurse is an exciting and challenging one. You’ll meet so many different people and learn countless skills along the way, but at times the course can be stressful.
Wouldn’t it be nice to find something to help ease the stress?! I’ve created a journal for you to use to help you not only get your thoughts and feelings to paper, but to also document your nursing journey along the way.
Research has shown journaling has countless benefits including;
- Reducing Stress
- Improving Mood
- Improving Critical Thinking Skills
- Promotes Understanding & Self Awareness
- Improve on our habits
- It can even lower our blood pressure!
Studies have also shown journaling can help nurses by not only helping them achieve the above listed but also help with decision making and critical thinking in their practice.
Created by Nurse Bec Supplies - it’s the first of its kind in that it’s designed specifically for student nurses to help you with your journey.
- A5, with 264 (267 total) (100gsm) undated pages, paper 90gsm, and an opaque acetate cover front and back for protection
- For student nurses (I’ll be bringing out other versions very soon)
- Has sections for you to write a bit about you and why you wanted to be a nurse.
- Sections for you to plan some goals
- And has inspirational quotes throughout the book.
“Journaling is your avenue to emotional literacy. There’s no greater self help book written than the one you’ve written about yourself” (Vex King)
FREE UK SHIPPING