Revalidation Record - A4/A3 available in Pink or Grey
Do you struggle with keeping track of your revalidation requirements over the 3 years?
As health care professionals we are required to revalidate every 3 years as per the Nursing and Midwifery Council and this requires us to do a number of things including attending a certain amount of study days, writing pieces of reflection anf obtaining feedback and more.
There seems alot to do and it can appear overwhelming. Whilst some trusts have an online system to keep track of it, this document will act as a visual reminder of your progress for you to have pinned up at home.
- Has a reminder of the requirements needed.
- Has areas for you to mark when you've completed your reflective and feedback pieces.
- Has an area for you to track your continuing professional development (CPD) and record the hours (including participatory).
- Has a checklist for you to tick things off when you're near completion and finally a date of submission.
- Available in A3 or A4
- Printed on a high quality poster paper (170gsm silk)
Please note -this is not wipeable.
You will be sent a physical product, this is not a digital download.
KEEP THE PACKAGING OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN DUE TO RISK OF SUFFOCATION AND INJURY