Revalidation Record A4. Pink or grey
This is a physical product.
Do you struggle with keeping track of your revalidation requirements over the 3 years?
As health care professionals we are required to revalidate every 3 years as per the Nursing and Midwifery Council and this requires us to do a number of things including attending a certain amount of study days, writing pieces of reflection anf obtaining feedback and more.
There seems alot to do and it can appear overwhelming. Whilst some trusts have an online system to keep track of it, this document will act as a visual reminder of your progress for you to have pinned up at home.
- Has a reminder of the requirements needed.
- Has areas for you to mark when you've completed your reflective and feedback pieces.
- Has an area for you to track your continuing professional development (CPD) and record the hours (including participatory).
- Has a checklist for you to tick things off when you're near completion and finally a date of submission.
- A4 printed on a high quality paper.
KEEP ALL PACKAGING OUT OF THE REACH OF BABIES AND CHILDREN